Thursday 30 December 2010

Bye Bye 2010

I know there is one more day left of this year but I don’t think I’ll have time to blog this then so I decided to give it a go now. I've seen blogs giving top things about 2010, blogs full of reflection and lessons learnt and blogs that are all wildly excited about new years eve and of course 2011. I suppose by blog could be all of those things. 2010 has been a wake call I feel, I’ve discovered new things that previously I would never have thought to try, found it easier to adapt to the changes that constantly surround me and "grew up" in the way I handle situations. There that's all the reflection
done and dusted. I have exciting plans for 2011 that I hope will succeed and if not help to improve myself and move on. I can sense a number of exciting changes ready to occur in the New Year as well as important milestones that require attention as well as those that need celebration. I don't really know if I could make a list of best things of 2010 as no doubt I’d forget something important during writing them down. Summer 2010, was an amazing period - going abroad with friends, festivals and the little day time trips with the best friends. But then winter hasn't been bad at all, concerts and meals as well as the amazing amount of snow that dropped in for a visit. So really as I think back (sorry I’m reflecting again!) 2010 as been a great year, though obviously still with its hardships and sad moments. Hopefully 2011 will be full of hope, promise and celebration :)
Hope you all have an awesome new years eve and a great new year!
Enjoy yourselves!
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I know, it was amazing to read all the blogs about their new goals for 2011 and I feel so motivated and encouraged! I'm determined to start this new year straight since it has been pretty bad for me but I'm full of hope that this year will be a lot better!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I hope 2011 will be amazing for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete