Monday 6 December 2010

Monday Monday Monday...

Finally I can relax! Today has dragged on a lot, making my head hurt from all the work. As you probably have gathered I am no longer tucked up at home, as the snow has decided to stop falling but still remain on the ground! That’s not really the bad bit though, yes it would be nice if it was a bit warmer and the snow was proper snow and not compacted together, but the main problem is the new presence of ice! I mean do they really want to make every little walk hazardous?! During my free and lunch I walked down the road (hill) with my friends for lunch... a normal, easy task now made difficult by the pavements being a continual layer of ice. Very slippery! We walked on the edge of the ice, on the snow if we could just to prevent any risk of falling over. My friend wasn't so lucky, down she went, slipping down the pavement. I know I shouldn't have but I was in stitches laughing! I couldn't move for laughing! Luckily she found it funny too!
Well anyway, the reason my head is hurting is that after a week of no work, any little task suddenly seems like Mount Everest - impossible to the beginner! I am currently in the process of writing an essay tomorrow, not happy times. I am focusing on my warm pyjamas, curled in front of the television and fire to keep me going. And maybe a box of Jaffa cakes while I’m at it!
Hope you've all had a good Monday! Enjoy the rest of the week!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean..when you see someone fall, you want to feel sorry but you can't laugh but started laughing. I'm very clumsy so I bumped into people and things and one time, I was coming out of my office building and just slipped and fell on my butt! In front of everyone in the parking lot! Not fun times I tell you! xxooxxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, i literally couldn't move i was laughing so hard! I had to how onto the wall so i didn't slip mid laugh!
    I know what you mean, theres one friend, who whenever i go to her house i always knock stuff over or spill drinks! whoops!
    Ah, it doesn't sound fun at all! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete