Wednesday 8 December 2010

Roll on the Weekend...Minus Ice!

Ice...I'm asking you kindly...please just go away! You're making it so much harder to just walk a few steps! And it's even scarier when you have to drive on ice! Not fun at all! So as much as I loved the snow, the ice is not so good! So pretty please will you clear yourself up and disappear as I have many plans for the coming weeks that do not need the presence of ice too! Firstly, I've got my friend's masquerade birthday party this weekend! Very excited! My mask is beautiful! Well I think it is! And secondly, I'm visiting my family down south - should be a laugh! Oh and I think I’m getting my hair cut :) Any ideas? So this weekend is actually really good compared to last - when we were snowed in and I couldn’t meet up with anyone!
Hope you've all planned a lovely weekend!
Speak soon!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. sweet blog. love the flowery background!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I know, their so cute :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for singing the birthday song to me! It makes me smile! My name is Shin by the way and I'm glad to have you as my friend as well! I hope the snow goes away soon! :-) xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome :)
    I'm glad it did! Awh, that's a beautiful name (:
    thank you :) your posts make me smile. i can't believe someone actually likes what i write!!
    Thank you me too :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete