Thursday 9 December 2010

Mission Accomplished

Today was a great day in terms of I got a lie in and also finished early...result! I woke up, got ready and went to straighten my hair when low and behold it seriously wouldn’t straighten nicely. I really couldn’t be bothered trying to force it straight any longer and decided to go with the childhood staple plaits. I mean these are also making a comeback so it didn't look bad at all! Much better than the bird's nest it would have been!
I finished a lunch, and due to my closeness to town decided to nip in afterwards to get some much needed Christmas presents for my family :) I had mentally compiled a list and set about ticking off presents one by one. I had already gotten a few bits and ideas, and now can say I’ve bought all the presents for my parents and most for everyone else :) so all in all it was a very successful day!!
As well as the regular shops, my two of my best friends and I went to the little Christmas market that was in town. It was beautiful, the crafts were amazing and the food smelt delicious! And you just can't go shopping without buying sometime yourself so I treated myself to a hand painted sign for my room, some lunch and a nice cake in a loovely, quiet coffee shop..Bliss! I read a bit of my book then off it was home with my new purchases and the satisfied feeling that...yes...I had got some Christmas presents! I was, at least, a little prepared for the holidays!
After an exhausting day, I'm now ready to put my feet up and relax for the remainder of the night :)
Hope you've had a good Thursday!
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're all prepared for Christmas! Unlike me! I still need to buy a couple more presents and this week, I'll be doing a lot of hunting for presents.

    Oh, and yeah, if I have those Mcqueen shoes, I'll be looking at everyday like a painting :-) xoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got the odd present left... oh and i need to write my christmas cards! whoops!
    they're beautiful :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete