Monday 13 December 2010

It's Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Despite the fact that it's Monday, I have actually had a pretty amazing day that just keeps getting better :) firstly, I am so excited that in this weekend I am going to a concert :D I’m so happy. That just made everything today even better! Today was also a good day for meeting up and talking to friends and still getting some work done. It was actually quite a chilled out day, also not as cold as it has been recently. Result! I have just settled down for a night full of work when I found my lost textbook! It had been lost for two months! I’m so happy now; I don't need to be shouted at when I ask for a new one! :) Yay! Also the fact I’ve been given a box of chocolates as an early Christmas present is making everything even better!
I think I may be a bit too excitable what with the breaking up for Christmas only five days away! I can't wait for Christmas this year for some reason. :) I love it. Another Christmassy reason why today is a good day is that I’ve paid my deposit for my Christmas meal with my friends. I cannot wait for that either! Everything seems to be coming together today :)
Sorry if I’ve babbled on about nothing in particular, I’ve been hit by the Christmas fever!
Hope you have a great week and have amazing Christmas plans!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love getting chocolates for Christmas or any other occasion for that matter :-). Sounds like you're having a great Monday! I can't believe Christmas is just days away! How exciting! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the late reply, i've been busy busy busy! :) i love chocolates too! xxx

    ReplyDelete