Sunday 20 February 2011

let us forget about the bad times

Short and sweet post today just to say I am so excited that it's the holidays. Proper needed a break too. Haven't got many concrete plans as of yet but hopefully it'll be the perfect time to go out with friends and get some shopping done. Also it might give me more time for blogging - maybe a post a day ;) haha.
One thing I would love to buy this week is some bright red lipstick. It's such a staple but I never knew if I would be able to pull it off. After much ooming and ahhing I've decided to go for it, just need to find a shade that I like now!
Hope you all have amazing plans for this week! xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday! Hope you got to relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a vacation! That sounds so awesome! I wish I'm on a vacation too! I still haven't found the perfect red shade for me so if you find one, let me know :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving having a break from all the work :) it's so relaxing! don't think i'll be able to get back into a routine! i am currently searching for one, but yeah i will let you know if i find a perfectto onee :) xx

    ReplyDelete