Monday 28 February 2011

I don't feel like dancing

Today has been amazing :) loovely retail therapy with my best friends! they really know how to cheer me up! bought a looovely scarf from priiimark today and it's beautiful. It's quite large, shawl like really but I fold mine into a scarf :) I also bought some foundation today, my first ever. might seem a bit silly but I've really never felt the need to buy any haha. I know some girls love it but I was fine with my tinted moistoriser! haha.
So any way in regards to the blog title, I'm super tired at the moment but I thought I'd check my blog updates and do a little blog post :) Also bought a lovely cup of tea today  as it was freezing cold! I sound like an old woman but I'm just rediscovering my love of tea. I liked it when i was younger but went off it cos it was a bit samely. Now it's perfect when I'm out in the cold!
Also I'm sorry for the super small writing yesterday :/ I must have accidently changed it without realising! Back to normal now though. Thanks to Fashion Cappuccino for pointing that out to me :)
Would like to give a big shout out also to my first and only follower Rose Esprit :) I logged on this morning and it said "one follower" I was so happy I think I just sat here with a ridiculous grin on my face. So thank youu for making my day! :) Your blog is so cuteeee! Love it.
Better be off now, last day of the holidays tomorrow..I'm thinking loveely long lie in :)
Hope you all enjoyed your mondaay! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I can read your blog posts now :-). Sounds like you had a great time with your friends! What brand did you buy for your foundation? I use covergirl (the cheap one)..I'm not really into makeup so I prefer to wear just sunscreen when I'm out. But I like to feel pretty so I use mascara and bronzer now, haha. xoxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have no idea what happened to the writing :S Mine was a cheap brand to, I'm not sure if you get it outside the UK but it's called natural collection by Boots. :) I'll have to check out covergirl makeup now! I wish I could wear sunscreen but we don't have much sun!haha. I use mascaraa for going out, makes me feel different :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete