Friday 25 February 2011

i can feel it in my fingers

Woah I'm posting two days in a row, it feels good. :) I know it's late but I thought I'd write a post so I can try blog daily. Ahh don't you just love the feeling of pvc drying on your fingers? No, I'm not going crazy I just decided to embrace some creativity today! I pulled out the stack of magazines that had been piling up under the pretence that I would read them again! I haven't! There were some from summer 2009 - that definetly urged me to put them to better use. Cue a night of cutting out cute sayings, timeless fashion and favourite articles. :) love it! I might make a poster with them all on. hmmm. Also I loved reading the "hot" stories from two years ago, was funny reading their predictions about what they believed would happen and whether they had done!
I spent today shopping, shopping, shopping :) it was bliss! Though I still have mountains of work to do :/ not good! Ahh well, I'll get in done - still got few days off :) YAY!
Tomorrow I'm out all day in town and hopefully I'll be meeting up with my friend that I haven't seen since last week! aha.
Currently thinking of a "signature" to put on the bottom of my blog - these are popular with some blogs but I couldn't decide whether I just follow with this. So I've decided to think of some designs and maybe trial them on a few blog posts and see if I like them :)
I'm so excited it's the weekend! Roll on the good times!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment