Thursday 24 February 2011

dancing on my own

Ok ok ok I did think being on holiday would let me blog everyday but honestly I have just not found the time. I'm really sorry but I will try and blog daily from now; if not every day maybe every two days :) Monday was a blur, it was just a day for chillaxing and forgetting about work and exams. Yesterday, I went shopping with the family and bought some storage boxes for my bedroom and some photo frames for pictures from my holidays.
Sorry for the shortness of this post, I just haven't really done anything that interesting or bought anything that I thought you'd like to know about :)
Also you might have noticed that I've changed the fonts on the title and date etc, I just felt I needed to make my blog more "pretty". Even though it's still not that nice, it will motivate me to finally sort out the header! I'm thinking a black and white photo :)
Hope you're all having an amazing week! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to be on a vacation! I love your header the way it is but I can't wait to see which picture you choose :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete