Monday 29 November 2010

A Productive Snow Day?

Ah snow snow snow, you do have your advantages; there's the fact you can have snowball fights and make snowmen with it, it looks pretty outside, reminds you Christmas is coming (26 DAYS!) and if sometimes clogs the roads up and stops buses so we can stay at home YAY. Currently I have experienced all of the above with today being a lovely snow day. :) Instead of the traipsing around in the cold, with a bag full of folders and books and a ton of work to do, I got to come home and change into my comfy clothes and relax on the sofa :) bliss! We put the fire on; I relaxed with my new book, and forgot all about the cold winds outside. I then had my dinner watching a Christmas film :) Christmas really is coming...
I probably should have done some productive work-y type activities but to be honest I didn’t feel like it at all, I was severely suffering from a weather induced mood. But now I thought I should probably do a little bit to make me feel better in myself and less of a procrastinator!
I just thought id fill you all in on my activities; did you have snow today? :)
Enjoy The Snow.
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so relaxing!! I think there's nothing better than lounging around in a warm fireplace when it's cold outside! xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's the best :) I had another snow day today :D
    I loved the snow day related pictures on your blog so i thought i'd write about my snow day :)
    Thanks for the inspiration! xxx

    ReplyDelete