Saturday 13 November 2010

Weekday Blues

Sorry that it’s been a while since my last post, I’ve been a bit run down this week with big projects, the dreaded winter cold and the horrible weather. Boo. But I thought I’d settle down with my lovely laptop and do some quality blogging. Though one of the best bits of having a cold is snuggling up with a blanket, DVD and the newest Elle magazine :) happiness all round! Though they make me craave so many designer fashion items that they feature. New Christian Louboutins, Victoria Beckhams new handbag range and so many more...not forgetting my favourite designer Marc Jacobs! want want want.
Enough with all the fashion wants its making me feel upset seeing as hardly any money and Christmas is calling.
...though on the other hand...YAY Christmas is soooon :) woo. 42 days till the date. Eek. Anyone else excited for Christmas? I reaaally am :D
And then roll on 2011.  Definitely going to stick to my new year’s resolutions this year. :) challenge myself!
I’m going to go and find a new pack of tissues! (:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon!! I love being under the covers with fashion magazines, so many wonderful things to dream about. I'm kind of dreading about Christmas; I haven't even made a list of presents I need to buy! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    i know, me neither! and my friend have already started buying christmas presents, eek. better get moving. xxxx

    ReplyDelete