Wednesday 24 November 2010

Baggy is Back

I've got to my honest, I’ve never really embraced the baggy top trend; I thought they wouldn’t be very flattering and I just didn’t see the appeal in them. I was bought one a while back and it stayed in my wardrobe for ages, only been brought out when a long black top was needed. But now I understand the style, through experimenting with items in my wardrobe that I didn't wear enough; I know have a "new" wardrobe now. I didn’t just want to be boring and just wear it on its own, as its own statement. I wanted to show how to accessorise it in different ways, to show that it’s not just a baggy top. But a key wardrobe piece if worked correctly. Cue huge chunky beaded necklaces and long cardigans. Alternatively, if you throw on a scarf it makes the look completely different - I’ve made up quite a collection of scarves now :)
So I am now an avid follower and lover of the baggy t-shirts, :) though when I say baggy I don’t mean a mahoosive size top bought so many times bigger than your size that it’s shapeless, but one that is baggy intentionally and has an elastic-y bottom so you have some shape. On the other hand, use a belt to add definition and you’re all sorted.
Just thought I’d share my new like :)
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment