Tuesday 23 November 2010

Up and Running Again

Sorry for my disappearance from the world of blogging, I had a mini catastrophe... my laptop broke :( cue depeserate attempts to fix it and try and do all outstanding work on the old computer which fyi is verrrry slow. I felt it was too much of a risk to try blogging on it so stuck to the simple but essential task of meeting work deadlines. I feel like I’ve lived in a bit of a bubble for the week.  - Just spent half an hour skim reading many posts before I read them in more detail later.
I would love to write a longer blog about new likes and dislikes but I need to go get ready for my dance class :) Yay. I may have time to update the blog after, but for how toodles and I’m sorry for the long gap between posts, this will be rectified in the near future when everything’s back on track.
Enjoy the rest of today!
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel..I remembered having a really slow computer and it wasn't fun at all. You're taking a dance class? Cool! I love dancing but alone when I'm alone :-). See you soon! xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's definetly not fun! yeah i am :) i love it. i go with my friend..which means lots of laughs! yeah alone dancing is a lot of fun too!. see you. xxx

    ReplyDelete