Sunday 27 March 2011

every little things gonna be alright

It's my birthday this weeeek! I've mentioned it before but to be honest I cannot wait. :) Hence the birthday pictureee :)
This year is a big birthday which is probably why I'm exxtra excited :) Got plans for most of this week with birthday related events :) queue meet up with friends on my birthday, meal with family, cocktails with the girls, out in town fridaay and then chill out with lazy catchups this weekend :) YAY! oh and then next week off out again to celebrate mine and my friends birthdaaays!
Also just want to say that I have made a kinda promise to myself that every blog post must include a picture of some sort just so it's not just text.

The things that I currently want so bad areeeee :
Basically any bag from the Choo 24:7 collection. Love the Rhys and the Rhea S :) tbh they're all beautiful!

Marc Jacobs Lola :)  It's so beautiful and summery :) I've tested Daisy but I can't really remember it so at the moment my favourite is Lola.
I really would love a scrabble necklace, would be amazing! :)

Theres lots of other things that I want but I felt this post was dragging on so I'll save my wants for my *new* monthly post of things that I want! In photoshop form I hope....

Enjoy this week, I know I will! Sorry in advance for lack of blogging as I don't know if I'll have the timeeee :)
xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your birthday is going to be amazing! I want those scrabble necklaces too! So cute! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete