Thursday 24 March 2011

I'm walking on sunshine

Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging. I've just not had the time which I know is a terrible excuse but I've only had the time to browse other blogs without writing my own.

I can't believe the weather today and yesterday! It's absolutely beautiful :D I walked home today from the bus and changed into a summer dress from my jeans! I felt so summery. It's also unheard of that I'm wearing a summer dress before my birthday! and we've only just entered spring :) I hope it continues! Though there has been rumours about cold weather returning.... booo!

On another note, it's my birthday next week! Aaaah! I'm so exciting! :) I've got so many lovely plans with my friends and family, lavely :) It's one of my best friends birthdays the day before mine so the day after mine, we (and a few friends) are going out for dinner and cocktails! Yum! I'll try get some photos of them for youuus :) And then on the friday, I'm going out with a big group of friends to celebrate! Eeeep excited.

Got some looovely ideas for the blog :) I'm thinking of doing a 'wish' post of things that I would love to own or things that I want to happen/do :) eeep. I think I'm going to do it in photo/picture form and maybe once a month to start off with :) Hopefully it will attract more traffic / followers :)

Hope you enjoy this week! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment