Saturday 26 March 2011

I won't ever be your cornerstone

 Thought i'd post a picture of the beautiful Kings of Leon. Aaaaah. I love this band so muuuuch :) I went to see them in concert last year and I've seen them at a vestival before too :) They've released five albums and they all have a slightly different sound to them so there's a high chance there is something everyone will love. Okay, over with the fan post, I just didn't know what to post so thought "hey, whatta bout some kol?" ha! actually I didn't say that in my head....
The countdown for my birthday is still on and it's so close! next weeeeek (L)
I'm off to bed now lovelies. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love them too! There are so many from their albums that are my favorites! You're so lucky to see them at concert! Great new layout by the way :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete