Monday 11 April 2011

it's a new dawn, it's a new day

"And the bad blogger award goes too....." MEE!
I just wanna say a huuuge sorrry for my shockingly lack of blogging :( I mean it's not like I've been super busy or anything, more just busy aha :) so what's new you ask? (or don't but I'm just saaying) well I'm a year older and... well thats preetty much it all! haha. However my busyiness has been to do with this said birthday :) which is two weeks ago this week! ahhhhhh as if it's been that long already :( well that week flew by in a blur of presents, goings out, partying and going out with family! Then the cold and illness hit me. and so I've been slogging (haha what a funny word) along this past week, only trying to do the bare minimum.

BUT enough with the yadda yadda, whilst I've been away I've realised I'm really bored with this whole annomity situ :| so I've decided I'm just gonna be myself aha, alreeeet? :) so to kick start this process, any questions you would like me to answerrr? or anthing you wanna know? :)

Also in regards to modelling outfits, I still don't think I'm gonna model them as I'm not reaally comfortable with taking my own picture #major lack of self confidence. :L haha! and also you see this all the time on blogs so what would make mine worthwhile looking at?!

Soo I've decided to recreate my outfits in "2d" form, if you get me, on my bed :) this way I can arrange them how I want to be portrayed and if people rate them I could model them occasionally? up to you lovelies.

So first outfit is this laavely outfit that is super comfortable but has a slightly stylish element :)
**I do accesorise heavily but I just wanted to get your reactions to this before including la jewellery :)**

*Obviously the more I do theses posts, the better the photos will become! Haha!*

Well I've already done a fairly lengthly description of this top here so I don't really need to here haa :) The scarf is one I loove so much! I bought it last year in Londdooon so that's an extra reason why I love it. also I love H&M aha :) Quite a plain outfit, but hey its my first! ha

Remember to ask me anything you want to know! Enjoy your week! xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. It's a great outfit! The scarf is a great touch! I really love the print! You should definitely do an outfit post :-) xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to lay your outfits out! would love to see you model them too though :P but in your own time :)

    cute scarf! you could maybe tie the scarf around the top like a belt too, into a bow?

    ReplyDelete