Thursday 14 April 2011

Things currently making me a happy bee :)

These are a few things that have brightened up this week :) as I have been struck down with the dreaded cold! Aargh. I even had it when we experienced the laaaavely weather this weekend :/ boo! Though it's clearing up now so I will be a happy bee all the time, once more :)





1. These shoes I absolutely love! My auntie bought me them but the only teeny tiny problem is that they are a bit too small! :( not so good. BUT I refused to be beaten by tiny shoes! haa! I'm normally a 5/6 and these are a 5 (even if they look bigger on here ahah) but I felt it was rude to complain cos they were a gift. :) so they will be my perfect going-out-for-meals shoes :) where minimal standing and walking is required ahah!

2. This colour is a perfect grey colour with a slight blue tinge :) Howeverr on this photo it looks blue :( I don't know what actually happened with it aha! But it's rimmel 60 second nail varnish in grey matter if any one was wonderingg :)

3. Nina by Nina Ricci :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! my only real perfume and I love it so much (: mmm so fruity. makes me feel all summery.

4. New issue of Elle :) the May one! Gotta love a bit of elle reading, cheers me up wheneverr :) And just had to show yous the pack of tissues that have been superglued to my hand all week and last :L hah! well tbh not technically this pack cos I've used severaaaal ;) haha!

5. Natural Collection in Clear :) This is a great cheap and cheerful nail varnish! Perfect for use as a base coat and also a top coat too! (: loovely stuff guyss!


So yeaaah this is a few of my fav things guyss :L I'm thinking of doing more outfit photos if you think they will be good :) Need to work on my photographing noww! :L haa! :) Any comments and thoughts are mucho appreciated :)

Enjoy this weeek! xoxoxoox

3 comments:

  1. I need to grab myself a new issue of Elle! You should really do an outfit post soon! Which camera would you be using? I used to take my photos with point and shoot but then I saved my money to buy a DSLR but now I hardly have time to take pictures. It's ironic, really. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to stop by and wish you a great weekend! :-) xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do :)
    I'm not sure :/ I don't have a big fancy camera just my lavely samsung one :') and my ipod aha!
    Aw, I still love your blog :)
    Ah thankyou! you too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete