Tuesday, 27 March 2012

think one happy thought, and you'll fly like me

This is what I wore the other day :) It's my go to top and I love it so much! The top is a dark mustar colour and has lots of tiny blue and purple flowers all other! :) It also has my favourite style of the moment - a peter pan collar! Seriously I have such an obsession with peter pan collars at the moment :o The cardie is a navy colour and the perfect long length for throwing on outfits to finish them :) It's a lightweight material so not too warm for summer, but its warm enough for indoors in winter :) The gold detailed buttons are amazing! Add an unusual twist to a simple cardie! The ring is amazing and I featured it previously here :) Love the leaves joining, instead of a silver solid band :)

Hope these outfit snippets interest you, I think it might become a regular feature! Hopefully my photography will get better over time *sigh* Also I need to find a way to make them bigger without losing quality!

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day lovelies xxxx


ps. The blog post title is a quote from Peter Pan....as I'm featuring a Peter Pan collar ;) haha

14 comments:

  1. Cute t-shirt! I absolutely LOVE anything with a peter pan collar, or anything with any kind of collar. It's an obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I'm so addicted to Peter pan collars!

      Delete
  2. I ove peterpan collars too :) the print on that top is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) me too! Loveee them x

      Delete
  3. aww i love peter pan collars as well and the blog title haha :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much love for them! Thanksss, gotta love a bit of disney ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top - and clever post title! great blog, have a nice week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu :) I like having names/titles for my posts :) aw thanks lovely, you too! X

      Delete
  6. The collar is soo cute.
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I love them :) awwww thanks so much lovely :D x

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hy doll! This is beautiful! Do you wanna follow each other on GFC? and like on facebook? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu :) I've followed you! X

      Delete